5 FREE transition presets (Pack #7)
5 FREE transition presets for Adobe Premiere Pro.
(Stretch, Bloom, Luma, Pixelization and Drawing)
Free clips used in this video: https://www.videvo.net/stock-video-footage/santorini/
You can download the transition presets on Sellfy for free, or enter any amount to support me with a donation (highly appreciated! ☺).
These transition presets are designed for Premiere Pro CC 2017, 2018 and newer.
Other useful links related to the video
Editing done in Adobe Premiere. Try, buy, download or upgrade Adobe Premiere Pro CC now!: http://bit.ly/2oyNfR9
Music used in this transition presets video:
Microphone used to record voiceover: Rode NT USB
Links to Amazon products, Envato market and Adobe CC pages are affiliated links. Please use them to support me.
“I don’t see the transition presets when I import them into Premiere Pro.”
-Answer: there are 3 possible ways to fix this:
- 1. UPDATE PREMIERE. Go to your Creative Cloud app and check for updates. In case you don’t have a active subscription, you can try or buy one here. This has solved it for many users so far. If this did not help, also check options 2 and 3.
- 2. Resetting preferences:Rename 12.0 folder to Old_12.0 inWindows: C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Adobe\Premiere Pro\12.0
Mac: Documents > Adobe > Premiere Pro > 12.0
- 3: Make new project (dont open old) and see if you can import the preset.
“I’ve downloaded the transition preset, when I click to install, it says the file isn’t supported? “
- 1. Unzip the files after downloading, Premiere does not import zip files.
- 2. If you use overlay transitions, make sure you can play mov files. You can fix this by installing QuickTime player or VLC player.
- 3. Update your version of Premiere. http://bit.ly/2oyNfR9
And you could also check this video: