Learn PREMIERE PRO BASICS in 20 MINUTES! Beginners tutorial
Learn Premiere Pro basics in 20 minutes.
Do you want to take your video editing skills to the next level, but you are stuck with limited video editing tools or apps like Mac Imovie or Windows Movie maker? Then definitely make sure to give Adobe Premiere Pro a try!
This is the ultimate Premiere Pro basics video editing tutorial. It is meant for beginners or less experienced users of Adobe Premiere Pro. Try, buy, download or upgrade Adobe Premiere Pro CC here: http://bit.ly/2oyNfR9. And most importantly, this tutorial is completely free. You can find a lot more Premiere Pro basics tutorials on Orange83.com, so make sure to add this to your bookmarks!
Looking for a specific topic? These are the the timestamps for most of the topics featured in this Premiere Pro basics video:
01:54 – Starting a new project
02:22 – Control panels of premiere
03:23 – Import footage
04:51 – Creating a new sequence
06:23 – Timeline editing
09:14 – Applying transitions between clips
10:40 – Editing and importing audio
11:50 – Creating a title
14:36 – Title animation
15:52 – Color correction and color grading
18:23 – Exporting and rendering to mp4 file
In the Premiere Pro basics tutorial video I used free stock footage to demonstrate what you can do with Premiere. Check out Videvo.net if you want to use this same footage. Free footage is awesome for practicing or non-commercial projects! But if you want use high quality stock footage in your projects, than you should use a paid service like ShutterStock or Envato Elements. They offer unlimited downloads from a stock video source with 70.000+ high-quality clips for just $16,50 p/m (at the moment of writing this article). They also have a lot of other project templates and assets like titles, lower thirds and stock photos and images.
Other interesting links
Below you will find other related Premiere Pro videos and articles listed that you definitely should watch after you have watched the Premiere pro basics tutorial! Some of them are also mentioned in the basics tutorial video:
- What is masking? Check this article to learn more about the basics of masking inside Premiere Pro.
- My most popular free transition pack for Adobe Premiere Pro: 10 Free Smooth transitions
- More information about Color correction and color grading in the Lumitri color panel can be found here: Color correction and grading
- Some more about title animations, including a free preset: 5 free MOGRT titles
- Best export settings for premiere pro, not only for YouTube, but also for most web usage: Best export settings for Premiere Pro
- Finding the right music for your project can be a real challenge. I have made a list of the BEST ROYALTY FREE MUSIC SITES (Paid and FREE!). This is a list of the music that I used in the tutorial video:
Track 1: http://bit.ly/2DCTd81
Track 2: http://bit.ly/2rFVyOd
Track 3: http://bit.ly/2rCD6ps
Track 4: http://bit.ly/2DS60qN
The Links that are used in this article (like Amazon products, Envato market and Adobe CC) are affiliated, please use them to support me.