FREE Transition pack #6 – Smooth clean Grid wall zoom transition
- Free transition preset for Premiere Pro
In this video I am presenting you my free transition preset or template pack #6 for Adobe Premiere Pro. This is a so called Grid or footage wall transition.
This preset pack includes 12 presets, 8 direction presets and 4 position presets.
This free transition preset is compatible with Premiere Pro cc versions 2018, 2017 and CS6, because it only needs the transform effect. But in some rare cases you first might need to upgrade to a newer version to get this to work. Also have a look at the FAQ section at the bottom of this page if you experience any issues.
These are the most important timestamps of the video:
01:33 – How to build and adjust the transition
06:54 – How to import and use the preset
You can download the presets on Sellfy for free, or enter any amount to support me with a donation (highly appreciated! ☺).
Most importantly, don’t forget to check out ENVATO ELEMENTS! http://bit.ly/2uJiVFm
If you need any asset for your projects, you probably will find there what you need. They have got hundred-thousands of unlimited downloads for just $16,50 a month!
Other useful links related to the video
Editing for this free transition preset is done in Adobe Premiere. Try, buy, download or upgrade Adobe Premiere Pro CC now!
In case you are wondering, this is the music used in this free transition preset tutorial video:http://bit.ly/2mzHvEi
Title reveal intro template: http://bit.ly/2FAr4jO
Links to Amazon products, Envato market and Adobe CC pages are affiliated links. Please use them to support me.
“I don’t see the presets when I import them into Premiere Pro.”
-Answer: there are 3 possible ways to fix this:
- 1. UPDATE PREMIERE. Go to your Creative Cloud app and check for updates. In case you don’t have a active subscription, you can try or buy one here. This has solved it for many users so far. If this did not help, also check options 2 and 3.
- 2. Resetting preferences:Rename 12.0 folder to Old_12.0 inWindows: C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Adobe\Premiere Pro\12.0
Mac: Documents > Adobe > Premiere Pro > 12.0
- 3: Make new project (dont open old) and see if you can import the preset.
“I’ve downloaded the preset, when I click to install, it says the file isn’t supported? “
- 1. Unzip the files after downloading, Premiere does not import zip files.
- 2. If you use overlay transitions, make sure you can play mov files. You can fix this by installing QuickTime player or VLC player.
- 3. Update your version of Premiere. http://bit.ly/2oyNfR9
Not solved? Feel free to join our free Facebook group for some more support. And you could also check this video: