5 tricks to EDIT FASTER inside Premiere Pro
5 ways to speed up your editing workflow, edit faster and boost system performance inside Adobe Premiere Pro. Learn all about keyboard shortcuts, proxy editing, and more…
Edit faster video timestamps:
00:52 – Keyboard shortcuts (Source monitor)
02:41 – Adjustment layers
03:45 – Optimize Hardware settings
05:20 – Keyboard shortcuts (Timeline)
07:29 – Proxy files in Premiere
Other useful links related to the video
Like I mentioned in the video, you can edit faster with Proxy editing. This is the tutorial that I mentioned in the video: https://youtu.be/-b8VtZX62XA
This video was made with Adobe Premiere Pro. DOWNLOAD, TRY, Buy or upgrade Adobe Premiere Pro CC now!
A couple of links to assets that I used for this video:
- Title animations used in this video.
- Music used in this video
- Balls falling at 08:00. Balls falling at 08:00.
My gear used to record footage at beginning tutorial:
- Sony a6500 mirrorless camera http://amzn.to/2qrkanX
- Sigma 16mm f1.4 https://amzn.to/2KvCab6
- ND filter Hoya for Sigma: https://amzn.to/2rNxxkP
- Sony 16-70 lens https://amzn.to/2IOSAhx
Microphone used to record voiceover: Rode NT USB
This post contains some affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase through one of my links I may earn a small commission – at no extra cost to you. Thanks a billion